Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Cna classes in Broomfield
At AplMed Academy, CNA classes in Broomfield, Colorado students will learn about all the procedures essential to nursing and the system of health care. This consist of such things as communication and collecting patient data. The CNA course in Broomfield, Colorado includes both theoretical and practical courses. Those who wish to take part in the college’s Registered Nurse program must first complete this CNA course.
All classes are available at (Aplmed address) location. Address : 2600 South Parker Rd Bldg 6-300 Aurora CO, 80014
CNA (Nurse Aide Training) — 5 weeks course:
|CNA - March 20, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Closed|
|CNA - March 20, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Closed|
|CNA - April 24, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - April 24, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - May 29, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - May 29, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - July 3, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - July 3, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - August 7, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - August 7, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - September 11, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - September 11, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - October 16, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - October 16, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - November 20, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - November 20, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
Why become a Nursing Assistant(CNA)/Nurse Aide?
CNA is one of the most sought-after and highly-paid medical professions today! After studying for only 5 weeks, you will receive it and you can start working right away! APLMED ACADEMY provides such a unique opportunity. We really appreciate our customers and understand their needs, so we have:
- very affordable prices;
- flexible training schedule;
- highly professional teachers;
- comfortable location of the school;
- free parking… and much more. Contact us if you need to find out more.
We really care about all our students and offer a high-quality service! A unique placement to job opportunity immediately after obtaining a license, and in some cases during training as well!
Register now (here) and join our unique team!
Other bonuses of our program include:
- Lowest tuition in Denver Metro Area(if you find it cheaper we beat the price).
- Shortest program in Colorado.
- Both morning and night classes fit your schedule needs.
- Clinical Externship is at the best nursing homes in the Denver Metro Area
- State Board Test is held in our school, the same place where you learn and train.
- Our Program is the first step to becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN).
- Small classes(up to 10 students).
- Classes start every 5 weeks.
- We can find a job for every graduate!
- Government-issued State ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, matriculate consular);
- Social Security Card,
- High school diploma, GED, or a copy of college transcripts;
- Immunizations Records: TB (tuberculosis test), MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B (during flu season only);
- Background check;
- Drug screen test result.
- BSL/CPR Licence
Q: How much is your course?
A: Good question! Our price is the lowest tuition in Denver Metro Area, just $1140.00 This cost includes everything! No additional payments!
Q: State-board exam fee included in the price? Where will the exam be held?
A: State-board skills test takes place directly in the academy. The exam price is separate. Currently, the price for a written test – $50.00, and the skill test is – $85.00
Q: How long does the course last? What is the class schedule?
A: This is 5 weeks course, from Mo-Th. We have 2 classes a day more details can be found here
Q: How many students are in the classroom?
A: No more than 10 students per class.