Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
CNA (Nurse Aide Training) — 5 weeks course:
|CNA - March 20, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Closed|
|CNA - March 20, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Closed|
|CNA - April 24, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - April 24, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - May 29, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - May 29, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - July 3, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - July 3, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - August 7, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - August 7, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - September 11, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - September 11, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - October 16, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - October 16, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|CNA - November 20, 2023, Mo-Th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|CNA - November 20, 2023, Mo-Th 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
Why become a Nursing Assistant(CNA)/Nurse Aide?
CNA is one of the most sought-after and highly-paid medical professions today! After studying for only 5 weeks, you will receive it and you can start working right away! APLMED ACADEMY provides such a unique opportunity. We really appreciate our customers and understand their needs, so we have:
- very affordable prices;
- flexible training schedule;
- highly professional teachers;
- comfortable location of the school;
- free parking… and much more. Contact us if you need to find out more.
We really care about all our students and offer a high-quality service! A unique placement to job opportunity immediately after obtaining a license, and in some cases during training as well!
Register now (here) and join our unique team!
Other bonuses of our program include:
- Lowest tuition in Denver Metro Area(if you find it cheaper we beat the price).
- Shortest program in Colorado.
- Both morning and night classes fit your schedule needs.
- Clinical Externship is at the best nursing homes in the Denver Metro Area
- State Board Test is held in our school, the same place where you learn and train.
- Our Program is the first step to becoming a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN).
- Small classes(up to 10 students).
- Classes start every 5 weeks.
- We can find a job for every graduate!
- Government-issued State ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, matriculate consular);
- Social Security Card,
- High school diploma, GED, or a copy of college transcripts;
- Immunizations Records: TB (tuberculosis test), MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B (during flu season only);
- Background check;
- Drug screen test result.
- BSL/CPR Licence
Q: How much is your course?
A: Good question! Our price is the lowest tuition in Denver Metro Area, just $1140.00 This cost includes everything! No additional payments!
Q: State-board exam fee included in the price? Where will the exam be held?
A: State-board skills test takes place directly in the academy. The exam price is separate. Currently, the price for a written test - $50.00, and the skill test is - $85.00
Q: How long does the course last? What is the class schedule?
A: This is 5 weeks course, from Mo-Th. We have 2 classes a day more details can be found here
Q: How many students are in the classroom?
A: No more than 10 students per class.